Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inbound Marketing....

I know the wave of today's marketing is in bound marketing...you know social media!  it is the best and most cost effective way to market now days.  Sometimes I find myself spending hours and hours on the computer and for what?  I hope to get a return on my investment (=time) to get people to come to my website, my blog, or my etsy account and show people what I have to offer.  I hope that I can spark an interest and get a follower, fan or someone who loves to comment on my work and I hope that leads to a customer aka buyer and designer aka seller relationship.  They do not need to buy every time they come to one of my sites but maybe they will see something that they send to a friend and boom.....another relationship happens!  I watched a really interesting power point presentation about "in bound marketing" and it inspired this blog today.
How many people market on facebook?  how many people are successful on selling off facebook?  I am in the early stages on facebook with my business and I have very few followers or likers if you wish to call it that.  I have watched others come into the game and boom they have 1,000 followers in a month.  I keep wondering how that is happening and what in the world I am missing!!!  usually I am banging my head against the wall during that time but it doesn't  help.  Then I see those very same people who rise to facebook like success start tooting their own horns.  Does that make a customer want their products more and they are willing to pay more?  Does price really make a customer think either the product is cheap if it is inexpensive or better quality it's very over priced?  Questions Questions Questions?






No comments:

Post a Comment