Monday, March 7, 2011

slacker

ok, so I am a slacker only on this blog...however I am not a slacker in real life.  I find myself working all hours of the day and night and sometimes I don't know if I have gotten anything accomplished.  Do you ever feel that way?
Anyhow, I am off and running I signed up for my first show of the 2011 year!! Yeah!  I am so excited and it also means I need to get myself in gear and start doing that thing that I love to do......EMBROIDERY!!!  I have been working on some fun burps, onesies and throwing in the special orders I get from customers and trying to find my way into having enough stuff to sell at my little show.

It seems that whenever I want to sit down and look for some design to embroider I tend to get carried away looking at facebook, searching other design websites and I really need to stop myself....am I the only one that does that??  I am sure I am not but it would make me feel better if I knew someone else was a bad as me! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment