Tis the season....to have the embroidery machine going at full blast! What I find interesting is the fact that for the last 3 years my car mats have been the hot ticket item but I guess with the economy people are on a tight budget...which is me too...so this years newest hottest selling Christmas item are my Grandma/Grandpa aka All in the Family sweatshirts. I have embroidered 5 of them this weekend alone! I love creating these because there are never two the same!
I have had only one issue and that's with a corrupt design file....nothing makes me more frustrated then that. I want to reach inside the computer and say give it to me. lol Such is life i guess!
I have been busy embroidering some of my own Christmas gifts and sneaking them into the room and wrapping them so I can quickly put them under the tree. This year I am doing that different too. I used to wrap each persons gift in one style of wrapping paper and not mark the box but that lead to tooooo many rolls of wrapping paper in the house. This year I am using those rolls and went out to the dollar store and got those sticker tags. Easy peasy! done! Now my closet will have a few less rolls of wrapping paper in it at the end of the season this year! Which should make him happy too!
No comments:
Post a Comment